Dr. Elnur Meherli Operation Time
- It reduces soft tissue trauma to zero. So bruising and swelling is almost nonexistent..
- Owing to controlled cuts, the formed lines appear as if sculpted.
- It prevents uncontrolled bone fractures due to use of hammer and osteotome methods or micro-motor rhinoplasty instrumentation. Thus, it prevents step-off deformities and contour irregularities.
- Postoperative recovery is faster because it does not cause damage to the soft tissue surrounding the blood vessels and cartilages, so patients may return to their daily lives more quickly. Postoperative pain is typically less as well.
- Complication rates and the need for revision surgery is reduced after rhinoplasty
- The accuracy of reshaping the nasal bones is enhanced leading to increased patient satisfaction.